Al Fahid, also known as Jazeerat Fahid, is an island located between Yas Island and Jubail Island at the northern end of Abu Dhabi. The major thoroughfare Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Road (E12), cuts through the waterfront residential community and connects it with key areas of the emirate. There are several residential and commercial projects in the pipeline; once completed, Al Fahid will transform into a sustainable mixed-use community offering a luxurious lifestyle.
- A waterfront community situated between Yas Island and Jubail Island
- Several projects are underway in the community
- The island will feature villas, apartment buildings and a marina
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Road cuts through the community
- In proximity to Saadiyat Island