MASTER PLANNING AND DESIGN MANAGEMENT
The masterplan is about planting seeds for the future; it sets the context for your project which requires vision and an ability to see the ‘big picture’. Our process recognizes that people inhabit spaces and engage with their surroundings in complex ways which are shaped by many factors like culture, socio economic status, functional needs and aspirations, as well as local laws and requirements.
Understanding your target market and finding harmony and balance within these elements provides the focus for sustainable master planning and development of vibrant, sustainable communities.
To achieve that, we make sure:
- We optimize cost efficiencies
- We identify the risks and pre-empt development challenges
- Our infrastructure designs and masterplans are built around usability and live-ability
- We exceed government compliance, requirements and guidelines
- The development strategy aligns with market realities so we bring the right product to the right market
- Our developments deliver increased equity which impacts positively on future valuations for buyers and investors