LEAD is committed to the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Integrated Management System and to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Achieve a Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) ≤ 0.4 per million man-hours
- Ensure that all construction activities are in compliance with relevant authority construction environmental management plans and a target of zero critical environmental accidents
- Perform an Internal Audit
- Reduce paper consumption
- Utilize lessons learned
- Evaluate design alternatives to achieve cost efficiency
- Deliver projects with the highest quality standards; on time and within the agreed budget.