The Preconstruction Phase involves continuous monitoring and interaction with stakeholders in managing the development budget process, providing timely input on cost and alternatives, and monitoring, revising and updating the schedule for contracts and documents.
This phase consists also of:
- Assisting in selection of the project delivery team
- Site Evaluation & logistics
- Design and cost management/estimation & financing
- Time management/scheduling & construction methodology
- Construction document phase including legal, insurance and contractual pre-requisites
- Bidding, procurement & vendor selection phases