- Abu Dhabi
- Feb 8, 2023
As Lead’s brand manager you will be responsible for the brands image and overseeing any aspect of marketing that has to do with the assigned brands, ensuring that all branding decisions ultimately result in stronger sales.
To achieve that alignment, you will work within multiple areas of marketing, like research, content, social, and design.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage agency and internal people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Communicate with company executives, marketing personnel, and agencies
- Aid in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Supervising advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Minimum of 5 years of branding and marketing experience in a relevant industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Language: English and Arabic
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and how to manage them
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Business savvy
- Ability to multitask
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field