- Abu Dhabi
- Feb 8, 2023
As Lead’s Public relations manager you will be responsible for planning and directing the creation of material that will maintain or enhance the public image of Lead Development and affiliated projects.
To achieve that alignment, you will take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with employees, potential candidates, clients, potential customers, the government, influencers and the public.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs including corporate communications.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Help in reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Determine KPIs for PR department
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, influencers, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings…
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy as needed
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for 5 years
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Language: English and Arabic
- Business savvy
- Ability to multitask
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field