Digital Marketing Manager
- Abu Dhabi
- Jan 23, 2023
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. They should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages JIIC’s social media campaigns in coordination with our appointed agencies.
- Plan, execute and review all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Run, monitor and optimise campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc and other tools such as programmatic.
- Proficiency in Google Ads and Analytics
- Review and develop the campaigns and social media content
- Work diligently in growing our leads generation performance.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Create performance reports.
- Manage campaign budget
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns
- Experience in using design and editing software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Experience with a content management system
- Proficiency in both Arabic & English along with excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude