- Abu Dhabi
- Jan 23, 2023
An Events Executive assists the marketing department in planning and executing company events. They may communicate with vendors, organize delivery dates and manage guests lists and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the marketing activity in all its aspects
- Liaising between internal and external parties
- Coordinating partnerships
- Creating briefs
- Coordinating requests for proposals
- Keeping track of the payment processes
- Arranging different promotional material
- Reviewing contents and updating platforms
- Identifying events opportunities
- Planning event details and aspects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Arranging different service aspects of the event such as safety, logistics, AV, etc.
- Keeping records of event contents, concept, workflow, budget, audience, etc.
- Following up with contractors, service providers, and suppliers.
- Assess and develop eventual sponsorship opportunities with different organizations.
- Be aware of government laws and regulations.
- Minimum five years of experience.
- Proven experience as Events Executive or similar.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Motivated, coachable, dependable, disciplined.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.